Bollier Ciccone LLP is a boutique litigation law firm in Austin servicing clients in Family Law and Civil matters. Our team values include integrity, initiative, cooperation and resourcefulness.
Our family law practice includes, but is not limited to, divorce, custody litigation, child support, and protective orders. We are seeking an attorney with at least two years’ litigation experience to help our growing Family Law practice meet the needs of our clients. The associate attorney will handle all aspects of many types of family law matters, from initial client consultation to final resolution of the case, in close collaboration with the other attorneys and staff. This will include preparing motions, discovery, pleadings, orders and decrees; legal research and analysis; attending hearings, mediations and trials; meeting with clients, experts and witnesses, and more. Family law experience in contested marital dissolutions, custody disputes, child support modifications, post-decree disputes, and related areas is preferred.
We are a smoke-free workplace.
Must be comfortable with dogs.
· Graduated from an accredited law school.
· Licensed to practice law in Texas.
· Minimum two years’ experience in family law or other litigation.
· Experience preparing pleadings/motions and making court appearances.
· Experience drafting and responding to discovery, including depositions.
· Experience with trial preparation and mediation.
· Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
· Excellent research, analytical, verbal and writing skills.
· Must be team-player, motivated, organized and hardworking.
· Excellent business judgment, interpersonal skills, and negotiation skills.
· Ability to work calmly, cooperatively and compassionately, even in stressful situations.
· A positive and energetic attitude.
· Ability to work independently, with or without secretarial assistance.
· Strong computer skills.
· Our attorneys are eligible for benefits including health, dental, vision, and disability insurance, retirement plan, licensing expenses, bar association and professional memberships, CLE expenses, holidays and vacation days. Free parking.
All applications will be treated confidentially. To apply please send a cover letter and resume to Christine Giles at: email@example.com