In many cases, property is the most valuable asset during divorce, and your interests must be fiercely protected. If your matter involves assets, complex property issues, investments, and business interests, Bollier Ciccone LLP’s family law attorneys are uniquely experienced to understand the nature of your estate and property issues, and how to protect your interests on all levels.
Bollier Ciccone LLP assembled a comprehensive range of legal services to deliver success across all key aspects of complex property division:
- Property valuation and division
- Separate property
- Hidden asset recovery
- Property division enforcement
- Asset protection
- Trust fund interests
- Marital misconduct allegations impacting property division
- Non-disclosure, concealment or fraudulent transfer of marital assets
- Breach of fiduciary duties
- Division of marital liabilities
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
Spousal maintenance & alimony
The family law experts at Bollier Ciccone LLP are experienced in all forms of maintenance allowed in Texas. Each client’s circumstances are unique so the BC legal team will analyze your situation and provide counsel when seeking or defending against spousal maintenance and alimony.