AUSTIN, Texas – Children can’t visit Boys & Girls Clubs of the Austin Area locations during the COVID-19 outbreak, but they’re still receiving support from the organization. Through the Club On The Go program, 4,000 Austin families are getting food, educational materials, and resources for parents every week. Bollier Ciccone LLP welcomes the Austin business community to join them in making a donation at this critical time.
“During uncertain times, these children need something they can depend on,” says Bollier Ciccone LLP family law attorney, Leslie J. Bollier. “Kids trust the Boys & Girls Club to provide leadership, education, and food. Now more than ever, our donations can make an impact.”
BGCAA serves eight clubs in the Austin area. Members pick up weekly kits with the following items.
- Sustainable snacks for the week that align with USDA nutritional guidelines
- Themed and DIY activities and supplies for the week, includes kits dedicated to academic enrichment, STEM, art, character development and more
- Nutritional and healthy habits tips and recipes
- Guidelines to help parents keep their children engaged while home
- Updated resource list and contacts for health and social services available throughout the Austin area
Please donate to Club on the Go now. To donate items such as individual hand sanitizer, crayons, coloring books or markers, please contact the Resource Development Department at 512-444-7199 ext 140.
Bollier Ciccone LLP supports local nonprofits including Austin Bar Foundation, Volunteer Legal Services of Central Texas, Guardian Angel Society, and many more.
About Bollier Ciccone LLP
Since 1990, Bollier Ciccone LLP has earned the trust of thousands of clients and businesses throughout Austin and Central Texas by setting dependable expectations and delivering results. BC’s team provides premium, unmatched personalized services to clients seeking Austin’s best family and civil law attorneys. Learn more about the firm, including its community involvement, at BClawTX.com.